ZOLL AED 3
- Enhanced Real CPR Help – Proven Real CPR Help technology has a full color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. A calm voice prompts you with “Push Harder” or “Good Compressions.” The voice will tell you to pause while it completes a heart analysis and will then alert you if a shock is needed or if you should resume CPR until emergency personnel arrive.
- Touch screen display – In addition to providing full-color rescue images, text, and real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touch screen capabilities. The touch screen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
- Integrated pediatric rescue -The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes gives rescuers a single, versatile solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode. You will be prepared if your victim is seven months old or 70 years old.
- WiFi connected – Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you confidence your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals. Long-life consumables – ZOLL’s long-lasting batteries and pads increase readiness by reducing the frequency of maintenance. CPR Uni-padz – ZOLL’s CPR Uni-padz have an industry-leading shelf life of five years and can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need to maintain two separate sets of pads.
- Smart Battery: The ZOLL AED 3 incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management. The battery lasts up to five years once installed and costs less than half the price of competitive smart batteries. This all adds up to savings for your organization and readiness in an emergency.